Product info & Disclaimer
HUARACHE DISCLAIMER & INFO
J&L’s Boutique always makes every effort to ensure the product's description, the colors, and details, are displayed as accurately as possible. Due to picture lighting differentials and sources, and or filter settings, we are unable to guarantee that the color you see on your monitor reflects the exact color of the product.
- Since these huaraches are made of genuine leather and are handmade, the leather may reflect natural blemishes such as scars, scratches, wrinkles, and markings. These variations are normal in leather, and should not be considered as a defect
- Note that some Huaraches for women size 10 and above might have a slight different sole than the one shown in pictures
- For long-lasting huaraches protect them from getting wet and prevent prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and heat
- Leather footwear usually takes about 2-3 weeks of wear before softening. For best comfort, we recommend wearing your shoes for 1-2 hours a day to start breaking them in and then increasing use from there. As a natural product, wear and tear are common over time
- Please be advised that some sole bottom of the huaraches may have a sleek make to them. Please wear your huaraches with comfort and caution as you may slip. To prevent from falling while wearing huaraches with sleeker smoother soles, avoid running or walking in an area where it may be slippery or difficult to walk in. We recommend wearing the huaraches at your discretion and with caution
BOLSAS Y CARTERAS BORDADAS
- All Bolsas Bordadas are embroidered and 100% leather. All have an adjustable shoulder strap
- Due to the uniqueness of every handbag, these are FINAL SALE!
BLUSAS BORDADAS ARTESANALES
- One size fits most (S-L)
- Belts must be purchased separately
Please note the following regarding pre-order items:
- For an order to be considered complete, full payment must be received
- When ordering Huaraches, please be sure to order your correct size as suggested in the item description box
- Please allow approximately 3-5 weeks for your pre-order item to arrive at our facilities and another 1-3 days for us to ship to you. Keep in mind that this is only an approximate date, and unforeseen delays can occur due to being handmade and imported. We always strive to improve it, but some situations are out of our hands and appreciate your understanding in advance.
- If there are any significant delays with a pre-order item, the buyer will be notified
- Buyer will receive an email with shipping and tracking information once the item has left our facility